Tuesday 26th May 5pm – 6.30pm
Carmel Cresswell of Count Out Loud and Jane Corden of Moneypenny Services will demystify JobKeeper and the Government cash boost schemes and help you to ensure that you are optimising your position and that of your business now and for the duration of the scheme.
Payments started flowing last week for Jobkeeper – If you are thinking of applying, Why not? What hurdles are you facing? Please join us as we share what we know with you.
A webinar tailor-made for our industry:
- How the JobKeeper package applies to various business structures such as sole traders, trusts, partnerships and companies (with and without employees).
- When the JobKeeper payments will begin to flow.
- Interaction with the cash flow boost and JobSeeker rules.
- How to calculate the 30% downturn in revenue.
- What information a business needs to provide regarding the 30% downturn estimate.
- What happens if you get the estimated downturn wrong.
- Anti-avoidance provisions.
- Reporting of employees to the ATO and reporting to employees.
- Raise related issues such as superannuation contributions, employment law and payroll tax implications.
We want to help you during these challenging times. This recording is free for members and available for a very small nominal fee of $29.95 for non-members.
Carmel Creswell CPA, BComm Managing Partner.
With over 10 years of experience in the Film, Television and Creative Sectors. Carmel has worked on a number of feature films, short films, documentaries and TV series in a range of different capacities over her career. From structuring your production, budgeting and taxation advice, we are always here to help you achieve your creative goals.
Jane Corden is Managing Director of Moneypenny Production Accounting Services.
Moneypenny is a company specialising in financial solutions for the Film, TV & Entertainment industry. Moneypenny has offices in Australia, UK, South Africa and New Zealand. Jane has worked side by side with Film Makers since 1983 and has headed up Moneypenny since 1988 evolving the company’s software and service offerings in response to industry needs.